Serves 3-4 People
This Shepherd’s Pie has the distinct taste of home, topped with creamy and delicious potatoes, and cooked to perfection.
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
Ingredients: potatoes, beef (halal), carrots, onions, beef broth (salt, yeast extract, monosodium glutamate, flavour, caramel, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate), celery, corn, milk, butter, worchestershire sauce (malt vinegar, spirit vinegar, water, refined molasses, sugar, salt, anchovies, tamarins, onions, garlic, spices and flavour), vegetable oil, salt, wheat flour, garlic powder, pepper, rosemary, spices
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C
2. Remove tray from box.
3. Leave film on tray, do not vent.
4. From frozen: Bake for 60-70 minutes.
5. If thawed, cook for 30-40 minutes.
6. Uncover, continue cooking for 10-15 minutes
7. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, then ENJOY!
Please note that cooking time may vary depending on oven type.
Portion: 850g | serves 2-3 people
Serving Suggestions: We like serving this rich and hearty dish with a green salad and a light vinaigrette.